A downloadable game for Windows
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who already forgot their time in middle school and those who remember it as the most horrible time of their life.
Through this experience, ANgST exposes the player to the reality of social anxiety. Its goal is to raise awareness to this condition and even help dealing with it through immersion in the game's mechanics.
The current version contains about 25% of the planned map, but I believe it generates a complete experience.
I'll be happy to hear your feedback! Please fill in this form after you've played the game:
|Published||2 years ago|
|Tags||anxiety, bully, childhood, children, highschool, kids, nightmare, panic, school, Stealth|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
- Unzip ANGST.zip
- Double click install.cmd to install.
- Double click ANgST to play the game.
- Sometimes the desktop shortcut doesn't work. To fix that, right click it, and edit its properties. Set "Start in" to ANgST install directory or to %ANGST_PATH%.
- If the game stutter and doesn't run well, try to lower the graphics settings in the "Adjustments" menu.
- If after a few seconds into the game you don't find yourself at a corridor, restart the game and try again.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.